How do we collect Personal Information and how do we use it?
For the purpose of this privacy statement, ‘Personal Information’ refers to any data about an individual or company that may be identified using that data, or from a combination of a set of data, and other information which is in the possession of Oodles Technologies.
Although you don’t have to submit your personal information to browse our websites, we collect personal information in the following manner:
- Information provided by you through our website when you seek our services, explore partnerships and apply for jobs by identifying your name, email address, company, designation, country, and telephone number
- Information about the devices you use such as laptops, PCs, tablets, and mobile devices to browse our website and use it. The information includes your internet protocol (IP) address, demographics, your device’s operating system, browser type, and information captured by cookies
- We have provided all cookie-related information in our cookie section below
Our Usage of Your Personal Information
We use personal information for the following purposes -
- To provide services requested by you
- To send invoices and payment requests for money owed to us by you
- To provide better user experience, troubleshoot, and maintain our website
- To evaluate website performance, including most visited parts and frequency of visits
- To sign you up for our services with the registration of your details
- To validate your use of our services
- To contact you and respond to your queries about our services
- To evaluate your application for a job posted by us
- To comply with legal requirements
- To enforce legal compliance with the terms of our agreement and to protect our rights and safety and third parties
- To seek legal recourse as necessary
- To cater to legal enforcement requests raised by public authorities
Who has access to your data?
We use your data to market our services and as references to our clients and prospects.
We share your information with:
- Oodles Technologies-controlled affiliates
- Business Partners
- Authorized third-parties
How do we secure your information?
The safety and protection of your personal information are critical for our business operations. We have put in place a host of security measures including data encryption. That being said, despite the reasonable measures undertaken by us to protect your information, internet transmissions, computer systems, and wireless connections are susceptible to vulnerabilities
[For the Attention of European Economic Area Residents]
Our data practices comply with GDPR requirements. Your use of our services involves the transfer of your personal information to countries outside the EEA to third parties. The data protection standards applicable in these countries differ from those of the EEA. Our service providers are primarily located in the US, UK, Australia, and Asia. We use Standard Contractual Clauses to safeguard the transfer of data outside the EEA.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- Storing your preferences and settings - Settings that enable our website optimally and as per your preferences
What are your rights?
Your personal information belongs to you. You have the right to access, correct, delete or transfer your information possessed by us. You also have the right to object to the way your information is processed. You can withdraw consent you have provided us to use your personal information. You can object to the way we use your information to improve our services. However, there are certain limitations in cases where we have legal requirements to process your personal information.
How long do we retain your data?
We hold your data as long as you continue to use our services and no longer than the purposes mentioned in this privacy statement. Longer periods of data retention may occur only if local law enforcement agencies instruct us or if there is a legitimate business purpose.
What happens if you don’t want to share your information?
If you choose to withhold your personal information from us, we may not be in the best position to provide our services to you.